This awesome shave soap stick is perfect for traveling
An artisan Soapmaker in New York’s Hudson Valley still crafts Taconic Shave Soaps in small batches. They create an incredible lather and provide a smooth and slick shaving experience. This moisturizing shave soap stick features natural coconut oil, olive oil and antioxidant-rich hemp seed oil. These oils will condition, moisturize and protect your face from razor irritation, while softening your beard. Combined with bentonite clay for razor glide, our shave soap stick provides an unparalleled shave experience. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Highly concentrated, one stick lasts a long time
- 99.8% Natural – handmade in upstate New York
- Travels easily and is TSA compliant
- Portable – Packaged in a convenient stick applicator which twists up at the bottom
- Cooling & refreshing all natural eucalyptus mint scent
- 2.5 oz.
Made in the USA
Directions: Wet your face and rub the soap over your beard generously (to dispense soap, twist the dial at the bottom of container). With a wet shave brush, build lather on your face and you’re on your way to a great shave!
Want to learn more about wet shaving? Try our resources below.
- Which Shave Club Is The Best Shave Club?
- Which Safety Razor Should You Buy
- How To Shave With A Safety Razor
- Wet Shave Accessories
- A Good Safety Razor For A Beginner
- One Year Safety Razor Deals
- Merkur 34c Deals
Safety Razor Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where can I learn about wet shaving?
If you are new to wet shaving you probably have lots of questions. We can answer some of them, but not all. So below is a list of great wet shaving resources for you.
Is a safety razor better than a cartridge razor?
Why is a safety razor called a safety razor?
he first step towards a safer-to-use razor was the guard razor – also called a straight safety razor – which added a protective guard to a regular straight razor. The invention was inspired by the joiner’s plane and was essentially a straight razor with its blade surrounded by a wooden sleeve
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Safety_razor
What is the best safety razor for a beginner.
There are plenty of great choices when it comes to your first safety razor. That being said, we recommend you start with our One Year Safety Razor Package. You get a premium razor handle and a one year supply of blades!
How often do you have to change your safety razor blades?
The number of times you have to change your blade varies by the coarseness of your stubble and the number of times you shave per week. Check out our comprehensive article right here. CLICK HERE
You have found our One Year Of Shaving Safety Razor Deals.
We hope you will take the time to check out our great deals!
Start with our One Year Safety Razor Packages
What makes The Wet Shaving Club™ Different?
- Free Domestic Shipping On All Products
- One Year Of Shaving Safety Razor Deals
- One Year of Shaving Cheaper Than The $1 Shave Place
- No Monthly Fees
- No Subscriptions
- You get a premium safety razor and a 1 year supply of blades
- A 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
So if you are shopping safety razors, then you have found the right place!