Are Safety Razors Dangerous ?
Are Safety Razors Dangerous?
The short answer is no! In fact, a good double edged safety razor with a quality blade causes much less irritation than your typical cartridge razor.
Why? We have written a couple of articles that answer this question with specifics.
We recommend you start with this one. SAFETY RAZOR VS CARTRIDGE RAZOR
In general terms a safety razor is, at minimum, as safe as a cartridge razor. The head of the razor is bent so that, in combination with the user, the blade can be positioned at just the right angle to maximize your shave and minimize your cuts.
So use that safety razor with an ease of mind!
Check Out Our Great Safety Razor Deals
Have We Got A Deal For You!
Why is it called the $24.00 Wet Shaving Club™ Package?
Because thanks To The Wet Shaving Club™ , for a one time purchase of $24.00 you get 1 Year Of Shaving! What does that mean?
- You get a premium vintage styled safety razor.
- You get 105 Safety Razor Blades. A 1 Year Supply. 1 Year Supply? CLICK HERE
- You pay a one time fee of only $24.00
- Shipping is free!
- Therefore you pay $24.00 for 12 months of wet shaving
- $24.00 divided by 12 months = $2.00 Per month*. What a deal!
How do we figure that 105 safety razor blades is enough for 1 year of wet shaving?
A person who shaves daily will use approximately 8 safety razor blades per month. 8 X 12 = 96 safety razor blades.
With the $24.00 Wet Shaving Club™ Package you get 105 safety razor blades!
How does our safety razor package compare to the rest?
- Our safety razor package gets you one year of shaving with no monthly fees and no subscriptions. You get everything you need in one shipment that ships for free!
- Compare that to “The Shave For $1 Place”. Their cheapest package is $4 per month. That is $48.00 per year. Click Here For Details